So I know you guys & girls may have been anticipating my next YouTube tutorial on how to boost your photography career and generate income using Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Well…
Before I do a video spilling all of my secrets, I want to make sure I have a solid following of loyal subscribers. So please follow, like & subscribe to @LustrePRO on all social media platforms & Tell your friends about us! Who knows you may be selected for one of my free photo shoots!
My blog is mostly photography focused, However, the information I provide for social media and content marketing can be applied to any profession. So if you’re an entrepreneur looking to take a full bite out of the digital marketing world without breaking the bank, here is your chance.
Tip of the day:
MAKE YOUR TIMELINE RELEVANT: Monitor & Moderate your friends list! Be sure you get rid of those inactive/non sense followers to make room for potential new clients. You want to be able to advertise to new faces, not the same old faces you never see or meet that live half way across the country and don’t ever like any of your post. Also be sure to find people in YOUR city! Facebook host over 1.85 billion members, So even if you are not acquainted with them, its good to get to know new people. I mean, you are a business owner trying to sell a service or product & this is SOCIAL media, so get social. There is always a client out there waiting on you!
Secret 1: Build A Facebook Page
One that will showcase your brand & Make it easy to find your business.
Facebook offers a plethora of professional page interface options for businesses, such as; Services, Marketplace, Artist, Charity and Public Figure pages. These help you conviniently serve your audience and promote your ecommerce. So pick the one that suits your needs, I chose Services, to advertise what I offer and the rates.
Practice the steps below and you will see your business pop up in the “search” section of Facebook, Instagram and most of all GOOGLE! Plus, receive a nice flow of business in little to no time.
- Create a logo or a collage of the photos from your previous clients to advertise your brand in your Avatar or in the header section of your page. Make it neat and memorable.
- Make sure your colors and content are consistent with what you are trying to sell your audience. You don’t want cute animal pictures aligned with your awesome wedding portraits, and you don’t want to have a brown logo one day then switch to a blue one. Branding is very important and must be consistent.
- Your brand name should be your handle on every platform! Don’t be @icecreamdream on Instagram and “So Icey” on Facebook. Stick to the script so you wont confuse google search.
- Be sure to add your city in your bio, This step is extremely important; It will help locals & visitors find you.
- Join relevant GROUPS on Facebook to reach a bigger audience and network with new friends in your field or similar to your genre.
- Invite Friends & Share your page every day in all groups relevant to what you want to sell or the audience you want to reach.
- Invest at minimum, $5 a week or two in promoting your Facebook page. It REALLY WORKS! It helps you increase your target market and reach more people in your city.
- Use appropriate hashtags to help Instagram and Facebook identify & properly categorize your page. Also #YourBusinessName with everything you post.
- Create daily content to keep your viewers busy & your brand name relevant.
- Share, Like, Friend & Comment on other friends pages or pages within your same genre to get a similar following & build relationship’s with potential future clients.
DON’T BE LAZY & DON’T GIVE UP! YOUR EFFORTS WILL PAY OFF VERY SOON!
More secrets coming soon!
I will also go over these steps in detail in my YouTube tutorial so be on the lookout Subscribe for more.
WANT SAME DAY RESULTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS? You can also email me for a full detailed consultation at: LustreProStudios@gmail.com
Thank You! I hope this helps someone fulfill their entrepreneurial dream. Stay tuned for our next big secret.
Like our Facebook Page: LustrePRO Houston Photographer
Follow us on Instagram: @LustrePRO
Please LIKE, SHARE, and COMMENT!